Thursday 11 April 2013

Charity Shop Haul

Hello beauties,
 
Last Thursday I went charity shopping with two of my friends and we found a whole bunch of goodies, so much so that I thought I would share them with you. We went to Cosham, Fareham and Eastleigh; all of which are amazing for charity shops. I always find atleast one thing when shopping in each of these places so you can imagine me and my friends having a feild day when we went to all three in one day!
 
Anyway, here is a little look at everything I bought on the day from my Instagram and a little video at the end too when I go through each item in more detail :)
 
I hope you like what I bought!


 

5 comments:

  1. Ah Kirsti these bits are lovely!! I love the jackets and that jumper is so pretty :) I feel inspired to go charity shop searching haha

    Lovely video too!

    Stacey xx
    prettydelicatelayers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you sweetie! I found lots of goodies that day!
      Ahh do it!! :D xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness you found so many lovely bits! :)
    I love a good old charity shop haul!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Kirsti these bits are lovely!! beautiful stilettos

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)