Tuesday 27 November 2012

184. Treading Water



Blouse:  New Look
Collar Clips:  DIY/Self Made
Belt:  Vintage
Skirt:  DIY/Self Made
Boots:  New Look
 
Hello lovelies!
 
Just a quick one today as I am not having the best of days, or weeks for that matter! Having said that I am now sat in my boyfriend's bed, in my pj's, sipping a hot chocolate with whip-cream in my new Cath Kidston mug, so that has definitely cheered me up! Plus I had a lovely chat on the phone with one of my close friends giving me a confidence boost so that really helped, so I guess things are slightly looking up! Haha It's always the little things from your loved ones that make you feel better isn't it? :)
 
Anyway, today I wanted to wear a skirt as I feel like I haven't worn one in forever for some reason. I picked out this little burgundy number and paired it with my red and blue printed blouse and vintage red plait belt to tie it all in, whacked on my trusty chelsea boots and I was good to go! I have literally worn these boots 24/7 recently as they are just so, so comfy and make me that little bit taller ;) I think me and 3 of my friends at work all have these boots and cannot praise them enough, so if you're looking for a comfy but stylish pair of boots then head over to New Look on this link to get them. Plus they are only £27.99 which is really good for a decent pair of boots!

Ok so my 'quick one today' hasn't really been very quick at all.. Haha So I'll stop rambling now. I hope you're week has been better than mine so far! Oh and one more thing, thanks to all you lovely people I have now reached 303 followers on my blog! So thank you so, so much it really does mean a lot to me! I will be holding a giveaway by the end of the week so look out for that. And lastly, since you lot and everyone at home thinks I should get a fringe cut in I am going to bite the bullet and do it! Thanks for all your feedback :)
 

5 comments:

  1. Love this shirt with the skirt, looks fab together xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Your hair is gorgeous! xx

    Julie
    sweetsaremyweakness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)