Monday 22 October 2012

Inspiring Images

Hello all! Sorry it has been so long. Uni work has taken over my life recently - third year fear has definitely hit! So my blog posts will be a bit skattered for a while, but I am still here :) And I just want to thank everyone for still sticking by me and leaving such lovely comments eventhough I haven't been blogging as much as I would like to. It truely means a lot :)
 
So anyway, seeing as it's been a while I thought I would post up some images that I found recently, and have posted on my tumblr, which I find really inspiring. I hope you do too!
 


 



All images found on weheartit.com
 
These images kind of reiterate my life at the moment too. Working loads, saving money, being in love...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)