Tuesday 30 October 2012

179. The best is yet to come..





Necklace: Present from Boyfriend
Belt:  Vintage
Boots:  New Look
 
Hello beauties! How are you all? Is it just me or has it suddenly become FREEZING COLD over night?! It's crazy! Although today is a lot nicer as the sun is shinning where I am :)
 
Anyway, enough of my weather ramblings! This is today's outfit as I bought this dress after work on Sunday. This one is from the kids section however New Look are selling it in the adults section too but without the collar. I have been lusting over this dress for a couple of weeks now and I finally broke on Sunday and bought it. I just love the print and the perfectly ironed pleats and the collar detail, it's just the perfect dress for me this season! The adult dress comes with a red belt which I thought really suited the black and white print so I copied and decided to wear my vintage red plaited belt. I think it just brings out the pattern more and adds a touch of colour. What do you think? Are you a fan?
 
Also, I have some exciting news! I found out yesterday that I have 2 weeks of work experience in January for a fashion styling and photography company called I Heart Studios!! I am beyond excited and cannot wait to get started!
 


10 comments:

  1. Love this dress, and new look kids section is pretty amazing for a bargain x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It sure is, I'm always shopping in the kids section! Haha xx

      Delete
  2. ooh yay congrats on the work experience, be sure to do a post on it!
    The print on the dress is so pretty and is one to wear the winter. Kids section!? You tiny little thing!

    great posts as always
    t h e l o v e l y s h a d e s of p e p p e r

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Sadie, I definitely will :)
      Haha! Thank you :)

      xxx

      Delete
  3. I love your dress, and your hair is soo gorgeous! Congratulations on getting the work experience I hope you have fun! :)

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable dress, I love a collar! Your hair is gorgeous too, I wish mine would just hurry up and grow!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)