Saturday 29 September 2012

Review: Avet Shape Underwear




Hello lovelies! So finally, as promiced, I have been able to write this review on Avet Shape Underwear. They kindly sent me two pairs, one black and one nude, for me to try out and review so that you lovely bloggers could see how they work etc.
 
Unfortunately last week when I wore them for the first time at work I was poorly so the underwear didn't really help my stomach feeling sick! But I gave them another go and wore them for the whole day on Friday and wow! They were just incredible! I have never owned or tried a pair of these shapewear underwear on before as I always thought they would be uncomfortable and annoy me, and maybe some would, but not Avet. They are literally so comfortable I forgot I even had them on!
 
They come up to just below my chest, as it shows in the images above and below, and I thought that they may have the tendandcy to slip down but to my suprise they didn't at all! They stayed up really well which is suprising seeing as they don't have any boning in them, but they do have a gel like tape around the top of the band, like you get on your bra, which does not stick but keeps it from sagging.
 
The underwear also have a slight sheer material on the bum so that the rim of the underwear doesn't show underneath clothing, so you could wear a bodycon dress with this underwear underneath and have you stomach sucked in and no pant line showing! They are truely amazing and I am so glad Avet got in touch with me so that I can tell you about their product. The particular pair that I tried are priced at just £15.58, and they also do other styles, as seen blow. For more information or other underwear products you can go to their website here
 




4 comments:

  1. great post thanks for the reveiw i will defo try them when i next buy some :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! Glad you liked it :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  2. Wow! It looks beautiful and helpful!:)

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They fit like a dream :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)