Monday 10 September 2012

167. Wake up in someone else's dream




Blouse:  Charity Shop
Shorts:  Vintage / Paris
Shoes:  Primark
 
Hello you lovely lot! This is today's outfit. It seems forever since I posted an outfit so I am so glad to be doing it again. These shorts are a pair which I bought whilst in Paris, seen in the post below, and I got them for a meare 1 Euro!! They almost fitted perfectly but I took them in slightly on each side for the perfect fit. I thought I would pair them with this beautiful floral blouse with the lace collar which I bought from a charity shop last week. It is a size 14 but I like it kind of baggy, plus I would wear it un-done aswell for a more casual look. Hope you like it!
 


11 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit!

    CHECK OUT MY BLOG GIVEAWAY, IT'S THE LAST DAY TO ENTER.

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blouse!

    http://www.stefanystrange.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the lace collar on the blouse, gorgeous!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous blouse! So so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)