Tuesday 5 June 2012

133. Electric Dreams






Top:  New Look
Necklace:  Urban Outfitters
Skirt:  New Look
Bag:  New Look
Shoes:  New Look

Hello lovelies! I will warn you now, there will be another outfit post later on tonight of today's outfit to catch up with the back log from the weekend! This is what I wore to work on Sunday, hence almost everything being from New Look. I went for a really simple, laid back outfit but I really like the casual look. Plus I bought this backpack from New Look on Saturday and wanted to wear it and thought it would look best with a more casual look. What do you think? I wore my hair in a topknot aswell to keep it out of the way, and it's nice to wear it up once in a while :)

I have had such an unexpected/busy weekend! My brother went into hospital on Thursday night and had to have a little opporation which was kind of scary, but he's all ok so it's fine :) Then my Dad went away to Paris from Friday to Sunday, I had work 9-6 Saturday, 2 parties to attend Saturday night, worked 11-5 on Sunday and then had to pick my Dad up from the airport on Sunday night! Then I slept for 13 hours because I was just so tired! Haha! It feels like I haven't even had time to think! So now I am looking forward to (hopefully) a relaxing week spending time with friends and my boyfriend :)

Hope you've all had a lovely bank holiday weekend! Mine was not how I planned at all! But all's well that end's well :)

Follow me on:




3 comments:

  1. great outfit, love the skirt

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is perfect! I've always been too scared to wear maxi skirts because I'm not the tallest and I think they'd swamp me, but I took the plunge a bought one the other day. You look amazing in yours :)

    I am currently holding a massive beauty giveaway on my blog - simply leave a comment on my latest post to be in with a chance of winning a goody bag featuring products from Lush, Montagne Jeunesse and Eyelure to name a few!

    Lottie

    xo

    fashionismyhomegirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I thought that at first too because I'm really short, but if anything they make you look taller! :)

      Oh cool, I'll definitely enter! :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)