Thursday 22 March 2012

Famous Frocks

Evening all! I went shopping with a friend today and purchased the most amazing book from Urban Outfitters. It's a book containing all of the fashion icons from Bette Davis to Twiggy to Madonna, and that's not even the best bit! It holds dress patterns for each of the icons dresses, so you can make the dresses yourself!! Ahh, for £20 this completely made my day! I cannot wait to start making some dresses! Here's a few pictures I took from the book, they have beautiful illustrations.













2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that book is amazing! All the dresses you can make! I'd love to see your results :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truely is amazing!! Photo's will be sure to follow once I've made a few! :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)