Monday 27 February 2012

Make it Mine Monday

Hello, hello! A 'Make it Mine' is on the agenda today as I have seen so many lovely clothes, shoes, jewellery etc, so here is just a little snippet of things that I am loving right now!

Asos:


This is just the cutest dress on Asos right now and it really reminds me of Red Valentino Fall 2012 collection, as seen here. I am very, very tempted to buy it and pair it with a pair of black or white lace knee high socks, or maybe wear a white shirt/blouse underneath the dress for a femenine, girly, vintage look.



A bit different, but I really like the print and style on this dress. The print is just so striking and would look great in the summer and I love the detailing on the back to make it different and more interesting.


Urban Outfitters:


Oh my goodness! You would not believe how long I have been looking for the perfect large peace sign necklace on a long chain, and now I have finally found it!! I saw this in the Urban Outfitters store the other day when I popped into town and just fell in love! I nearly bought it but then remembered the discount I can get online for my first order ;)


I have had my eye on these beautifully bright shoes for so long now but have been putting off buying them as there is limited clothing they could go with. They do them in black aswell but I just love the orange too much, and I love the pantha on the heel too.


H&M:



I supose if I bought this gorgeous blazer it would match the shoes, right? Haha! I really love the colour orange, incase you hadn't noticed, but like I said before there isn't alot you can wear this colour orange with. And I have to admit, I did buy a pastel pink blazer very similar to this style from Primark the other day for £21.00, so maybe I'll leave this for now.. But got this colour is just so nice!

Have you seen anything you would love to buy recently?




6 comments:

  1. Love the blazer and the poka dot pink dress :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the playsuit from ASOS! I love the detailing at the back and the pattern/colours are perfect. Great picks! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah same! It would be great for the summer :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  3. I've wanted those UO puma pumps the minute I set my eyes on them. I'm scared the detail would get scuffed really quickly though!!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh same! I was thinking that aswell, but they're just so pretty! :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)