Tuesday 7 February 2012

95. I just want a quiet life





Headband:  DIY/Self Made
Jumper:  Boyfriend's
Shorts:  DIY/Self Made
Boots:  New Look
Ring:  llymlrs


Hey all! This is what I'm wearing today. Very basic and comfortable clothes as I only had one lecture at uni today so I didn't venture out for too long! I'm wearing my boyfriend's jumper again (because it's just so baggy and warm!), tucked into my high-waist shorts, thick tights and ankle boots. And I also made this fur headband today too! I have done a DIY Tutorial for it so that will be up straight after this post.

I haven't been doing much today really, like I said I did have uni for a couple of hours but that was about it. I've just come home, made this headband and then not really done anything since :/ Better get cracking with my uni work I guess as I'm off to London tomorrow to buy fabric!

Hope you're all having a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)