Sunday 26 February 2012

101. Up then down




Hat:  New Look
Blazer:  H&M
Blouse:  New Look (Kids)
Skirt:  New Look
Boots:  New Look

Hey all! This is what I wore to work today and luckily it was still light when I got home so I was able to take some outfit photos. I've gone for stripe on stripe today with the top and blazer with a basic, grey maxi skirt and bowler hat. I wasn't sure if the 'stripe on stripe' look would work but I actually quite like it. I am also wearing my fake fringe! Ha!

Hope you've all had a good weekend! Did you get up to much?




10 comments:

  1. Your skirt is lovely and that hat really suits you x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. no the stripe on stripe is lovely, come round my house soon and help me put outfits together!!! i hate my clothes atm :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :) Aww I will soon I promice! :D

      xxxx

      Delete
  3. I definitely think the stripe on stripe works since you kept them both monochrome!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pin stripe blazer!
    Gorgeous outfit, really unique.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing, I love the mix of stripes :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)