Friday 24 February 2012

100. It isn't big to make others feel small







Blazer:  Charity Shop
Dress:  Urban Outfitters
Necklace:  Forever 21
Boots:  New Look

Hey lovelies! Sorry for the lack of outfit posts lately I've just had so much to blog about! This is what I wore to uni today. I've only worn this amazing charity find blazer once or twice since I bought it so I wanted to show it off again! I've paired it with my vintage dress from Urban Outfitters with a black and gold belt nipped in at the waist and black tights and black boots to finish. I'm also wearing my new gold chain necklace which I bought from Forever 21 yesterday while I was in London. It's the first time I've been to Forever 21 and I absolutely love it!! Will have to take another trip soon!

Hope you've all had a lovely week! I will post my 'what I've been up to photos' tonight!

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)