Friday 20 January 2012

What I've been up to...

Hello all! So, as I've been saying in the previous posts, I have been working my little bottom off over the last two weeks trying to finish off all of my semester 1 work for hand-in. My hand-in was this morning (Horray!!) so I thought I would post some pictures of my work from the photo shoot yesterday.

The first set of photos was an innovative menswear project where we had to make an interesting jacket and accessory. Me being me gave myself and challenge to make two jackets and an accessory. I literally only finished hand stitching the hems of the jackets yesterday morning at 6am and the belt and braces late last night (which is why I don't have any photos of my accessory on a model).

The second set of photos was for a project called 'The Devil is in the Detail' where we had to make an outfit for either womenswear or menswear based on a film. I chose two films, Innocence - a pretty weird french film, and Memoirs of a Geisha (great film!).

Hope you like what I came up with!













All garments made by me




4 comments:

  1. That men's coat is AMAZING! I'd love it for my boyfriend. The lining is beautiful. Well done! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely! :D Ye that's my boyfriend in the pics and he said he wants to keep it too! :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)