Thursday 12 January 2012

90. Life is a game that you've just got to play






Hat:  New Look
Necklace:  Isle of White Festival
Top:  Ralph Lauren, Vintage shop in Paris
Shorts:  DIY/Self Made
Boots:  New Look


Hello all! Not sure if anyone saw my post below but I was having trouble uploading photo's for a couple of days but it's back working again so here is my outfit post from yesterday. I got this new hat at the weekend for £4 in New Look! Complete Bargain. I've also won a proper bowler hat on ebay so that should be here some when soon, very excited! This one is a bit more of a 'pie hat', as my Dad likes to call it, and is slightly grey with a ribbon around it so I am quite pleased because the bowler hat from ebay is black and a proper bowler hat so now I'll have the best of both worlds! I'm wearing my Ralph Lauren shirt today, which I found in a vintage shop in Paris in Feburary last year (I cannot tell you how much I wan't to go back!!), tucked into my grey DIY shorts with a red plait belt, plain black tights and black ankle boots.

I've decided I wear these shorts way too often, mainly because they go with everything, but I recently found some of Dad's old trousers which are black so I'm thinking of turning them into some more shorts like I did these ones. That means another DIY post to go on the list! I promice I will do all of these DIY posts as soon as I've handed in my work next Friday.


I also recieved my clip-in fringe in the post on Tuesday. It is unfortunately slightly darker than my hair in certain lights so it's not something I will wear too often, but to be honest I haven't tried it with my hair straight yet so I may do that tomorrow and it may look better. But what do you think? I fooled everyone on my facebook into thinking it was a real fringe for a while and everyone loved it!





Anyway, enough of my rambling! Hope everyone has had a good week! If you haven't already add me on twitter and follow me on bloglovin' below please :)

Follow Silent Sweetheart.

9 comments:

  1. Is your top jersey material? The colour is so nice. I really want one of those fringes but my hair is a weird colour so none of them match :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, just seen that I can now reply here!! No it's not jersey material, it's just woven fabric and quite thick :) Ye the fringe is slightly dark on me I think but I'm hopeing no one will notice!! :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  2. Love the top, and the fringe is perfect. I want one by my hair is a weird auburn/brown so im not sure if I wil find a match!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) Have you had a look on ebay? They seem to do quite a few shades! Although like I said, mine is a bit dark so it's kind of hit and miss :/ But it was only £4.49 all together :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
    2. I'll have to have a little look, I was considering dying my hair so I'll wait a little until I've decided, but thankyou :) x

      Delete
  3. lovelyyy outfit. I bought a clip in fringe this week too haha, they're cool to see what you'd look like! they look better under hats I think :) x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Ahh did you? They are pretty cool, but definitely look better under hats or with a scarf wrapped round your head! :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  4. i love the colour of your jumper, so lovely!x #
    first new blog!
    www.beautifulthings-danielle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)