Thursday 26 January 2012

Facebook

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I have now set up a Facebook account for this blog. I only did it today so it is very bare and needs a lot of work, but I would really appreciate it if you could all 'like' my page. I will have blog and lookbook updates, photos of what I've been up to and the uni work I am doing and come the summer (possibly easter if I have time) I will be selling the clothes that I personally make to hopeflly get it off of the ground.

So please just take the time to 'like' my page and keep your eyes peeled for some exciting things to come! The link is above under 'Facebook'. Thank you all so much, and please spread the word!!

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)