Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas came early - again!

It's oh so exciting when you recieve a package in the post, even more so when it's the day before christmas! My bracelets from 'lily loves lola' came today and they are just lovely! Just thought I'd do a quick post to share:








I love how delicate they are and the good luck charms that come with them. So simply yet so lovely.

I also had an early christmas with my boyfriend yesterday and got a gorgeous vintage jumper and a bracelet, and some leather gloves and a notebook from his mum! I'm sure I'll post them up soon! In the meantime, have a lovely chirstmas everyone! I hope Santa brings you everything you wished for ;)


P.s - Please, please follow me on bloglovin' if you don't already! It would make my chirstmas :) Thanks xx
Follow Silent Sweetheart.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! These are so cute. I love the wishbone and Buddha ones. Merry Christmas, darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)