Sunday 25 December 2011

84. Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!


Hope you've all had a lovely day so far and got everything you wished for! I just skyped my brother who's travelling in Bangkok at the moment so I'm very happy, it pretty much made my christmas seeing as he can't be here.


Anyway, I did take the time to do a little lookbook for you today just because I love this outfit (even if I do say so myself!)









Bow:  Self Made
Blouse:  New Look
Ring:  Reindeer - Greggs cake
Belt:  Vintage
Skirt:  Slef Made
Boots:  New Look

 
This is what I am wearing today. I managed to take a few cheeky photo's while Dad was cooking dinner! I really like this outfit today because of the christmassy colours, even if they are only subtle. I also painted my nails all christmassy on Friday, plus I'm wearing my reindeer ring too!


Enjoy the rest of your day and eat loads!!

Follow Silent Sweetheart.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely look, in love with your blouse!
    Merry Christmas :)

    Angela
    http://angeladissected.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest little style !
    Im now a follower :)
    Feel free to check out my blog too:

    http://retroflame.blogspot.com/

    Erika x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)