Tuesday 13 December 2011

81. There will be no sunlight if I lose you




Cardigan:  Lily J
Top:  Kings of Leon
Shorts:  New Look
Shoes:  New Look

So this is what I wore to uni today. Quite a simple look pairing my Kings of Leon band tee with my teal shorts and putting my new fluffy cardigan over the top. I've just finished off with the usual black tights and ankle boots. I was also wearing my big fur coat aswell to keep warm, althought it did rain (and is raining now) but luckily I was indoors and it had stopped again by the time my lecture had finished.

Sorry it's only a quick post today, I'm off out for my friends birthday which should be good, although as I said before it is raining so I'm very worried I'm going to look like a drowned rat.. Hey ho, better go! Have a good evening everyone!

2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)