Friday 9 December 2011

79. Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame





Jumper:  Vintage
Skirt:  NEC Birmingham Clothes Show
Boots:  Primark

Hello all! It feels like forever since my last outfit post. I tried to do one yesterday morning before I went to uni but because it was rediculously early in the morning the lighting was pretty dull so they weren't worth posting.

I went to the NEC Birmingham Clothes Show with my mum on Wednesday. I haven't been in a couple of years and because I wasn't extremely impressed with the clothes then I was more interested in the make up this year, however I did get some good buys like this skirt. I saw it in one of the little booths and fell in love! I've wanted a knit skirt since last year but they all just look too big and frumpy on me, however because this one is thinner it looks alot nicer and I love the zig-zag pattern and the colours. There isn't a label in the skirt and I didn't catch the name of the shop so I have no idea who it's by which is unfortunate. I'll post up everything else I bought either tonight or tomorrow. I've got A LOT of goodies to show you!

So anyway, I wanted the focus to be on the skirt today so I went for all black with everything else to keep it simple. I think a nice blouse and a blazer will also look good with this skirt. I like the fact that because the skirt is so expressive you don't have to make much effort with the rest of the outfit and keeping it simple will still look good.

Hope you've all had a good week!

Follow Silent Sweetheart.

3 comments:

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)