Monday 28 November 2011

77. Say you haven't had enough






Cardigan:  New Look
Top:  New Look
Skirt:  New Look
Shoes:  New Look

This is what I wore to work on Saturday so everything is from New Look! I only realised the other day that I hadn't posted an outfit of me in this skirt yet so Saturday morning at around 7:15am I went outside in the freezing cold to do a shoot! Crazy, I know. But anyway, I really love this outfit, it's one that I wear fairly often just because it's so comfortable yet stylish and I love the colours. I added the tan belt to break up the outfit a bit and bring out the colour of the skirt and matched the colour of my top to my boots. The photo's have come out a bit grainy for some reason so appologies for that!

In other news I bought a fur coat at the weekend, also from New Look, so watch out for an outfit post including that! I have been looking for one for ages and um-ing and ah-ing about the one I bought for a few weeks, until I finally went for it and just bought it on Saturday. I'm a bit worried that it makes me look a bit chunky but it is a size 6 and everyone said it looks nice so hopefully they weren't lieing!!

2 comments:

  1. i loooove this outfit, burgundy and leopard print together is one of my favourite combinations. new look's started to become one of my favourite clothes shops too!
    faye xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuu! :D Oh I know same! This is one of my fav outfits lately :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)