Friday 2 September 2011

56. Would you have it any other way?






Top:  New Look
Skirt:  Self made
Belt:  Vintage
Shoes:  New Look

Eventhough the sun was shinning I just couldn't resist wearing my new ankle boots! I just absolutely love them and they are really comfortable so far! I can't wait to wear them more in the Autumn/Winter :D So anyway, I based my outfit around the shoes and went for my self made wine coloured skirt to match the shoes with a burgundy belt around the waist and just a basic top to finish. I really love this outfit and no doubt I will be wearing it again when the weather cools down with some tights... and my new leather jacket!! I finally bought the jacket from Topshop!! I asked the Topshop where I live if they could order one in and they never called after a week so I went in and they said it was still in tansit (I think I may have mentioned this before but hey ho!) so then they said they would put an important notice on it so that it would hopefully be delivered asap. Well anyway, that was Tuesday and now it's Friday and I went shopping with my friend today in Fareham and thought I'd pop into the Topshop there and it turns out they had a size 8!! So I tried it on and loved it and then went straight to the counter to buy it!! Ahh I'm so glad I finally have it! And with my student discount it went down to £52 so I am a very happy girl :D Here is the little beauty:


Isn't it gorgeous!! Sorry for the shoved up hair and the posing by the way! I also bought two absolutely amazing pieces in a charity shop today. Me and my friend went to Fareham specifically for the charity shops because they are usually pretty good and neither of us found anything until one of the last ones we went in, and then we were in heaven! I bought a floral jacket with an elasticated bottom which I just love! It was paired with a skirt but I didn't really want that so I just bought the jacket, and I'm so glad I did! And after I found that I found a gorgeous white shirt with two pannels of pattern coming from each shoulder (seen below). It is infact a size 18 but tied up at the front I don't think it looks too bad, although I am going to take up the sleeves a little because I think they look a bit too long and baggy right now. 



So all in all I am incredibly happy with my finds! :D Hope you've all had a good day too!

3 comments:

  1. Great looks!! That skirt is lovely and so versatile! And the color is so gorgeous.

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)