Friday 2 September 2011

55. You are the reason I'm standing right here





Top:  Topshop via Charity Shop
Shorts:  DIY from Dad's old trousers
Pop Socks:  New Look
Shoes:  Primark


This is actually yesterday's look but I didn't have time to post it. I went for a massage and a facial with my mum so I thought I'd just wear something easy and simple, but still nice with a bit of colour as the sun came out to play :) I really love this top which I found in a charity shop a few weeks ago, I couldn't believe it when I saw it was from Topshop! The colour is gorgeous, a sort of orange/peachy colour and it tie's up at the bottom. I also love it's big collar and silky material. I love these shorts aswell which I made from a pair of my Dad's old trousers. They just go with anything and are so easy and comfortable to wear. Also for the comfort factor I thought I'd wear some matching grey pop socks and my brown velvet platform shoes from Primark; they are amazing to walk in!

<!--BEGIN HYPE WIDGET--></type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://lookbook.nu/look/widget/2371075.js?include=hype&size=medium&style=button&align=center"></script><div id="hype_container_2371075"></div><!--END HYPE WIDGET-->

2 comments:

  1. ah, what a cute look! i love it!Hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! I am also hosting a cute giveaway. blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you lovely :) I'll check it out now :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)