Saturday 20 August 2011

Coming Soon...

So I thought seeing as I make clothes all the time that I'd do a few tutorials over the next few weeks of some of the basic garment pieces and how to make them. I'll be starting with a simple elasticated waist skirt (below) so keep your eyes peeled! I'll pop one up sometime in the following week. And I would love your feed back! Do you think this is a good idea or not? I feel I need to add more to my blog than just outfit posts and when a girl asked how I made my skirt on Lookbook it just gave me the idea that I should put it on here for everyone to appreciate! I'm also bringing back 'Make it Mine Monday's' as I've been rubbish at keeping those up, but I have a few things under my sleeve so keep checking my blog as it'll be updated regularly over the next few weeks :)


3 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I love the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    Cool outfits!

    Please come and have a look at my fashion blog Pretty Portobello .

    Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)