Thursday 4 August 2011

48. Blame it on the weather man.




Cardigan:  Primark
Top:  Kings of Leon gig
Skirt:  Self Made
Belt:  Mum's
Tights:  Primark
Shoes:  New Look

So I started off wearing my ankle boots and huge chunky scarf (which I bought a couple of years ago and have never used!) because the weather was horrible and rain was coming down like anything! But eventually the sun came out so I ditched the scarf and changed my shoes! The main outfit has stayed the same though. I am wearing my Kings of Leon band tee tucked into my hand made elastic skirt with a thin plaited belt around the waist. I was going to wear knee high socks today but I opted for tights instead for some reason and finally my little black brogue-like shoes with a little heel.

I also found an image on tumblr today of some little black hotpants with gems on them (seen below) and I've wanted to make a pair like this for ages, so today I did. I found some velvet in my fabric box and went for it and this is how they turned out! Excuse my rolled up top! Haha







Bit of a long post today but I just wanted to show a picture of my new nails too. I used the minx stickers from Boots and here's how they turned out, I'm so proud I did it myself!


4 comments:

  1. I love your skirt!! :) Also those nails are fab

    Chelsea x

    http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com/
    (currently hosting a giveaway if your interested)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look beautiful & I love this outfit. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)