Wednesday 27 July 2011

46. You keep on talking but it makes no sense at all





Playsuit:  Isle of Wight Festival (Company called Blue Rinse)
Belt:  Peacocks
Shoes:  New Look

Just a little post today, but this is the outfit I wore last night when I went out with some friends. I got the playsuit from the IOW Fest this year and have only just worn it! I love the different patterns all mish-mashed and the colours go so well together. I also love the fact that it's so different and no one will have the same one as this company re-make clothes from vintage clothing/material, and I must say I did get quite a few compliments so everyone else loved it too! The belt is just to add some shape because the playsuit is still quite baggy where it is elasticated and I thought the nude shoes would go well to keep it simple. Hope you like :) If you do please hype it on Lookbook, the picture will be in the side bar on the right of this page :)


P.s The photo's came out really grainy today eventhough I used my usual camera :/ So I do appologise for the poor quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)