Friday 22 July 2011

44. Only time will tell..




Playsuit:  New Look
Boots:  New Look

A very simple look today. I literally just threw this playsuit on and I did go for tights and boots today, eventhough I has been sunny I didn't know if it would end up raining, which it did a little. Anyway, you can't see it in these photo's but this playsuit has a cute little ditsy floral print in pinks, blues and yellows, and yet again it is from the kids section in New Look (I love being small!).

It's been a hectic day of settling an agreement on a house for my boyfriend and other students next year when he goes to uni, but finally it all came together and got sorted and they got the house!! :D And I went to see my friend today too. We're going on holiday together in two weeks and we're soo excited!! Sun, sea, sand and cocktails - I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)