Friday 17 June 2011

33. If you ever come back..





Cardi:  H&M
Top:  New Look
Skirt:  Hand made
Belt:  Vintage
Shoes:  Primark

This is actually the outfit I wore yesterday. I didn't have time to upload as I went to Portsmouth for the evening with my boyfriend to celebrate our 3 years of being together :) I made the skirt yesterday morning before I went out as I mentioned in yesterdays quick post. I love the fabric and I made sure I made the skirt quite puffy to give it more volume and shape. I paired it with just a simple black top and tights to keep the focus on the skirt, however I did add a light grey cardi to lighten up the look. I then finished off the look with a thin plaited red belt around the waist and my tan brogues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)