Sunday 1 May 2011

One extremetly busy weekend.

Wow. I cannot believe how busy work has been this weekened, even today on a Sunday it was manic! I work on the fitting rooms in New Look and it is always rather busy, but this weekend was something else! Pay weekend is always busy but this was much worse. When I first started work at New Look, three years ago :/ , the fitting room would be over flowing with clothes every weekend without fail, ut after a while it died now and it hasn't been like that since, until this weekend. I don't know if it was because of the wedding or pay weekend but there were clothes EVERYWHERE. The shop floor was a tip, the fitting room was a tip, the queue's were from one end of the shop to the other (and this store is one of the biggest New Look's), it was just crazy! Well anyway, I got through it alive, although I do have a headache, and managed to squeeze in some time in my break today to buy these gorgeous shorts below!!




They aren't actually this purple, they're more of a plum colour but the camera has made them really bright for some reason :/ But anyway, I absolutely love the scalloped edge and the tie up around the waist :) They also come in yellow, brown and a reddy/burgundy colour..absolutely gorgeous! And only for £19.99 :)


2 comments:

  1. love these short! they're so cute, and yay for the price hehe!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou :D They are so sweet aren't they?! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)