Monday 9 May 2011

Make it Mine Monday: River Island

This week's 'Make it Mine' is for River Island. I haven't looked on their website in a long time so I thought I'd have a wee little browse today, and on the 'Just Arrived' page I found some lovely items!


£39.99

I instantly fell in love with this dress, and as my friends would say 'this is so you!'. I love everything about it! The colour, the lace trimed collar and the little golden buttons! It is such a sweet dress and would look great with some tights and a pair of brogues!

£6.99

This floral headband is adorable! River Island do it in a slightly brighter pink aswell but I prefered the peach colours to keep it subtle, and it would go with almost anything that way, and for only £6.99 you can't go wrong! It would look great for the festival season.




£34.99

I am inlove with this skirt! I have wanted a maxi skirt for a while now but never got round to buying one (I don't know why because it would make me seem alot taller!). The colour is gorgeous for the summer and the brown belt around the waist just finishes the look.



£19.99

I love my playsuits at the moment and I just thought that this print was really sweet. A simple shape to the playsuit but with the busy floral print it goes a long way.

£69.99

I had to add in these floral wedge shoes. They are a little pricey for me, but I just love the print and the colours. I think they'd look great with some high waisted denim shorts and a floaty top.


4 comments:

  1. You certainly have great taste, I love everything you've picked! Especially the dress and the maxi. They're both gorgeous colours.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thankyou Michelle! I do love online shopping ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks! I love them all, but especially the first 3!! I need them haha

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha me too! especially the dress and the skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)