Tuesday 10 May 2011

22. I've got that floral feeling





Top:  New Look
Shorts:  Charming Magpies
Socks:  New Look
Cardigan:  Primark


I bought these shorts from Charming Magpies (a gorgeous little vintage shop) a few days ago for just £10! They were quite big and an awkward length on a shorty like me so I took it in at the sides and took it up a little so that I felt more comfortable in them (the excess fabric I'm planning to use as a head scarf but I didn't wear it today). I just love the floral print on these shorts, so femenine and girly, and I love the fact that it looks like a skirt! I paired these shorts with a plain black top and some black knee high socks as the sun was back today! I'm certainly going to enjoy wearing this item of clothing again in the summer :)

Anyone found any good buys recently?

2 comments:

  1. These are so individual and pretty, they suit your figure so so well!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)