Saturday 23 April 2011

I ♥ Dublin

Hey all! I'm back from Dublin! I had such a great time and the weather was great!! Although on the last day, just as we got on the plane, it started raining :/ Sorry Ireland, I think we took the sun back home with us!! Well, I was going to post some photo's on here of the trip but I have so many I don't know what ones to choose!! So I thought I'd just upload my outfit posts instead, which will gradually be going up on Lookbook and Chictopia too :) So let me know what you think :)

15.

16.

17.

I loved this windowsill! I wish I had one like this in my house. I love the way the photo's look with the light from the outside (plus it's so much easier sitting down when taking photo's :P)


18.

Hope you like them :)




1 comment:

  1. really nice pictures !!

    xx

    http://jennplaysguitar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)