Monday 4 April 2011

10. An afternoon with you..



Nacklace:  New Look
Blouse:  New Look
Belt:  Thrifted
Shorts:  Home made
Shoes:  Primark
Rings:  Bhs & Corfu

Evening all! With the weather being so indecisive lately it's tricky to know what to wear. So today I am wearing my new favourite shorts (made from Dad's old trousers) and my navy blue and white stripped blouse. I have tied the look together with a belt around the waist and a chunky necklace, keeping blue the focal colour. I think the blouse keeps the outfit quite casual and the large necklace adds detail.

Spent the day with my boyfriend today..shopping :/ Didn't buy too much though! Bought some fabric and gold ribbon to make my Greek Goddess dress for my birthday and a gold bracelet, some cropped trackies for tomorrow (i'll explain in a mo) and some cute little boots! However, silly me only tried on one of the boots so when I got home and tried the other boot on it was a little tight, so I have to go back into town tomorrow to change the size :( And the trackies are because I am starting Zumba classes with my mum. She's been doing it for ages so I'm a little nervous but very excited!! Has anyone been to or go to a Zumba class? What's it like? I can't wait!!

Hope you've all had a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)