Friday 25 March 2011

07. The sun is shinning, the weather is sweet


Hat:  Primark
Playsuit:  New Look
Socks:  New Look

Well, this look is actually from yesterday but I didn't have chance to post it. Seeing as it was such a lovely day I thought I'd go for a summery look to make the most of the sunshine. I wore my daisy print playsuit from New Look and paired it wish some black knee high socks and my festival hat. I also wore my cream brogues but didn't get them in the photo!

Had a really good day yesterday actually. Didn't have uni until 2 o'clock, so I had a bit of a lie in and did some work before my tutorial, then after that I saw my boyfriend and he suprised me with flowers :) The sun definitely makes everything better and puts everyone in a good mood :)

Are you all loving the sunshine? Or is it not so sunny where some of you are?
Have a good Friday!

2 comments:

  1. The sun is shinning, the weather is sweet and you are GORGEOUS!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)