Tuesday 1 March 2011

04. Chilly Tuesday.





Blouse:  Primark
Skirt:  New Look
Tights:  Primark
Boots:  New Look
Coat:  New Look
Bag:  New Look
Belt:  Vintage
Ring:  New Look

Wow, wearing a lot from New Look today. I never really notice until blogging these outfits. I really should venture out of work :/ Very cold again today so I thought I'd better go with my big, bright blue coat to keep me warm. I love this coat and everyone always comments on the lovely colour. Wearing my favourtie boots aswell today. Everythough they have a slight heel they are so comfortable and make an outfit look really stylish. I am also inlove with this blouse from Primark. I've wanted a blouse like this for ages, one that I could wear as a dress or a top, and found this little beauty! I think it looks really stylish and quite elegant in a way.

Also, got a new battery for my car this morning so I'll be off to uni today without any problems..touch wood! Have a good day everyone! xx

2 comments:

  1. love the blouse and the colour of your coat.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)